Bangga Beast Master Ch.4 (FInal Chapter)

 

Ch.4 Becoming a Landowner

I thought perhaps there was some kind of beneficial trade that could occur between Tippa

 and the new town, However, this was not the case, for what was occurring was some form

 of an alien invasion. Crystal-like "Regi-Ice" like beings with yellow glowing eyes, arms like

 humans, and legs like humans but spikier like a crystal.  They shot pure energy from their

 Citrine Eyes and were extremely dangerous but we found a small shop (my kids and I) 

where I was able to pilfer a cube that summoned one instantly and would not go away until

 it fulfilled its command. I am in no way promoting theft, we had no way of communicating 

however because we could not figure out how they communicated, as if via the eyes and

 lasers perhaps? It was because of this we were able to never give it a task it could perform 

because we could never communicate with our new Maid of the Estate Evee Frost. She 

also grew some delicious psilocybin mushrooms that had grown on their home planet or 

something I assume. 

One of my wives Cassandra I would later find hated it though, but I tried to say she didn’t mean 

anything to me, even though their Blue Crystal StarFox form gave me boners occasionally. 

I guess because she could make mech droids it was like "could Evee Frost just make us robot slaves?",

 said Cassandra. I was like, this one is cool and crystally though and it's funny when it's wearing a maid 

outfit everyone else thinks it's hilarious, like I said to her. “Well I don’t think it's funny,'' she said ''. Ok well

 I think something else might be wrong. Are you in your menstrual cycle Cass? “I am just feeling 

extremely vulnerable at the moment. “Well you don’t need to, you can always slither up and down my Cock.

 She gave them an amazing head, going in and out of their pussy and wrapping their tongue all over their penis.

Then they fucked….though it was ok because they were definitely able to have more kids, but were the 

other women ready for this, what about the four furry sex ritual ritual back on Terra what would become of it? 

Has that just become the old way now? 

 

At some point they have have to go underground due to a nuclear event leading to the events of the short 

self-published novella Nuka Town 18+ which is on my blog which anybody can read for free now on 

blogspot.com. 

 

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WefRFZlbkc

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple of the feathered serpent -cosmic jaguar song review

Oujia-FATHOMLESS HYSTEROS review

SandPunk Survivor Ch.10 (Final Chapter)