An Essay On Gun Violence in America

With everything going on in the news I am as intent as ever to make the move to isolation. The Half-Moon Bay incident I fear may trigger some kind of Secession from the Union which I am totally unprepared for in terms of food, and other necessary supplies as I am sure most families are as well.

I'm not sure I need a gun still. If this whole thing is about guns let's take guns out of the equation. Have the taxpayers pay for everybody in America to own a handheld mini crossbow! I can guarantee that gun violence will drop dramatically...overnight perhaps since they seem to happening almost daily. This is a truly patriotic undertaking of mine; and and if you don't like it, you can suck my motherfucking dick !

 also read it on my tumblr at  https://www.tumblr.com/the-gunship-kali


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple of the feathered serpent -cosmic jaguar song review

Oujia-FATHOMLESS HYSTEROS review

SandPunk Survivor Ch.10 (Final Chapter)