Metal Temple Review-Loud Solution

Loud Solution-Throwback

http://facebook.com/loudsolution.official/


1.These Times

2. Face to Face

3. Amid my heart

4. Not Provided

5. Love & Faith

6. City of Pride

7. Time to Say Goodbye 

8. Throwback

9. Past Dark Nights

10. Don’t Come Back


Members of Loud Solution

Boris Cid(A.K.A Boris Seeder)- Bass & Lead Vocals

Ignacio Ruiz(A.k.a. Nixx Crimson)

Cistobal Morales (A.K.A Chris)

Claudio Morales-Drums and Backing Vocals

Edie Vantez-Keyboards(Tracks 1,4, and 6) and backing vocals on track 1

Gigolete Angelene- Backing Vocals(Track 1)

Nilver Perez- Keyboards (track 9)


Loud Solutions album ThrowBack is ok musically but I think their aesthetic needs work. Honestly as for

 the album art I would have rather seen something original my five year old drew rather than this… No 

offense to EMKADE but I don’t know anyone using stuff like this since bands like Macintosh Plus used 

them on tracks like LISA FRANK 420/MODERN COMPUTER. I can definitely see cyberpunk 2077 

 here and so I have to criticize it in that it is just blatantly un-original. As for their music, they aren't bad 

musicians; Chilean group Loud Solution just seems a little mass produced to me. I’m at peace with this

 though, and their cheesy 80’s rock hair metal sound which sounds like a Def Leppard and Motley 

Crue meets Cyberpunk themed cover band. 


The Intro track “These TImes” I can appreciate that I can at least understand what they are actually 

saying lyrically and it helps me through my morning workouts. Track number two “Face to Face” was

 actually a really solid Heavy Metal track The vocals by singer Boris Seeder seem to really come out 

here nicely. The Cyberpunk-Esque characters in their youtube video are cool… I guess I am just a

 sucker for the cyberpunk aesthetic. This doesn’t by any means make it original though. Track three

 “Amid my heart” was a beautiful and well composed love ballad but I’m not sure if this song really 

qualifies as Metal. The true metal fan is going to be really bored by songs like this. 


The fourth song on the album “not provided” is definitely another early 80’s hair metal throwback no 

pun intended. Moving on to the fifth song “Love and Faith” I am really just at a loss for words, what 

can i say though it's another “throwback”. “City of Pride” I am not sure what this is a reference to the 

record label of proud Lion records? I can relate to this though as a proud Trans Woman, sometimes you

 have to “lead your pride”.  The guitar on the intro of track number seven “Time to say Goodbye” was

 actually pretty good. I can’t help but chuckle when I listen to this because the title reminds me of the 

song ‘time to say goodbye’ by Andrea Bocelli. As for the entire song. I really wasn’t very impressed but

 their musicianship was halfway decent. 

As for the album title track “ThrowBack” it really had me feeling like I could probably do a Goku sized

 amount of pull ups and sit ups. 


As for track number nine “Past Dark Nights” and track number ten “Don’t Come Back” it really seems

 like it would be a good intro for a Netflix show like Stranger Things or something involving anything 

which is an 80’s throwback. 


Songwriting-8

Musicianship-8

Memorability-8

Production- 9

Overall- 7.9

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Temple of the feathered serpent -cosmic jaguar song review

Oujia-FATHOMLESS HYSTEROS review

SandPunk Survivor Ch.10 (Final Chapter)